Saturday, October 14, 2006

I love chocolate. Snuggling is the best. Reading books on a cold, rainy day is amazing. My OCBF is ever better. She is my favorite, even with her wild, unbrushed hair. I want to dance in the rain someday. That would be so romantic. I have two tests, and a paper due next week. Its okay. God is good. He is faithful and has made some pretty impossible things possible. The Bison-a-thon is tomorrow. Yay. I am so psyched for my 5k run. I bet whomever just read that sentence that knows me well about busted a gut laughing. My life quote is “I only run when someone scary or a dog is chasing me”. That person/dog has to be pretty scary too. No, actually I am going to support a friend. Me and the OCBF made t-shirts too. Pictures will be posted. I think dancing is romantic. Armenia is so, so soon. God is going to do some amazing things. I am so excited. My favorite color is pink. My missions class is the highlight of my week. It is so much fun to be around so many like minded people. Writing letters is an amazing forgotten form of communication. I wish that more people would send me letters. Facebook is so addicting. I used to be addicted to neopets, it wasn’t pretty. I will go out of my way to step on that extra crunchy looking leaf. I miss my best friend. She is only 45 minutes away and I still never get to see her. Boo. I like my dorm room. It’s fun. I like squirrels. Reading Jim Elliot’s book is so good. This was a completely random post, but hey its fun.

No comments: