Saturday, October 7, 2006

I am home for the first time in two weeks. It feels good to be home. It is such a weird feeling though, because it doesn’t feel like home, but it still feels comforting. Maybe it is because my room is actually clean, and there is no clutter on the floor. :-) It feels good to be back at my old computer, typing on a real keyboard instead of a silly laptop. I like being able to hug my sweet little brother whenever I feel like it, instead of only thinking about how much I miss him.
But there is so much about school that I love. School has gotten so much better over the past few weeks. I am make friends who truly love the Lord, and who are excited to be at a Christian school. I have an amazing OCBF (on campus best friend), who keeps me grounded and is such a highlight in my day. I am beginning to become more outgoing and so I am making more friends which is fun. School is hard, but I like the challenge and am doing well. My professors like me, and I like them too. (Meeting with them brightens my day. Truly.) I also am actually craving to write again for fun, and they may just happen one weekend in the near future. :-)

Things I am excited about:

  • Fall and crunchy leaves
  • making more friends and spending time with the friends I have
  • seeing the best friend in a few weekends.
  • going and telling others about Jesus and getting a stamp in my passport in fourteen days.
  • swishy skirts
  • Christmas
  • wearing scarves
  • fall break
  • beginning my Christmas shopping.
  • dressing up for Halloween
  • signing to a Christmas song for tomorrow’s Speechless performance.

No comments: