Thursday, June 1, 2006

I love how everyone has begun to insert something witty in the title box. Meanwhile, I stress over what to put there, and end up with nothing...... Hm.

I love good evenings with friends. Tonight I spent dinner and a movie with a good friend. It was fun, she was silly, and her dog tried to bite me. I love evenings that turn out like that. On the drive back home it had begun to rain, and the air cooled down dramatically. So, being the silly one that I am, rolled down my windows and turned up my 70's radio station. I love my car, and all of its charming quirks. Such as the way if only picks up one station in the valley where I live. One. A 70's station that plays peppy tunes that, if I was a bad girl, would smoke pot to. Since I have such a uncomfortableness with silence, I chose to comply and learn to appreciate 70's music and all that entails. Yes, I must admit that their catchphrase rings true, they are 'the station that turns you on, with a funky soul'. Must have been a boring day in the marketing department when they came up with that one.

Meanwhile I am still me, and God is still God. He is working in me and around me so much sometimes that it leaves me breathless.

No comments: