Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ready? Go

Oh wow. Another Thanksgiving here and gone. I've been so future minded lately that I am having trouble staying in the present. Today was so wonderful though, I have much to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for:
  • my wise and amazing parents who love me unconditionally and are always there for me.
  • my sweet brother with his crazy curls and love for video games. 
  • my lovely roommates and our Tuesday and Wednesday nights when we watch SYTYCD and Glee. 
  • my OCBF who has taught me so much about life and God by just living out what she believes. 
  • the gift of music. 
  • the fact that I didn't give up on playing the piano, even when it gets hard and I want to give up and cry. 
  • F. Scott Fitzgerald and his lovely way of presenting the world through words.
  • that one boy because what happened with him I learned that I can trust God when things make no sense. 
  • my education at OBU and all the professor's there. Through them I have learned so much about life, God, and the past. 
  • my sweet nephew whose smile and laughter is the highlight of my day.
  • the fact that I am a girl and can wear pretty dresses and bows. 
  • the freedom I have to read, learn, talk, and write about God any time I choose. 
  • to beautiful girls named Carleigh and Brandy who make me double over in laughter almost every day. 
  • boys who wear sweater vests. 
  • my amazing birthmother who chose life for me.....and texts me while she's watching New Moon.
  • my lovely sister/friend Amanda who understands my silly girl desires and listens to me whine.
  • the fact that I am able to read and go on adventures anytime I choose. 
  • the fact that my future is limitless and I am not bound to any set thing. 
Like I said, I have much to be thankful for.

No comments: